Friday, May 18, 2007

Welcome to my first post

Hello, you have reached the virtual home of a trader who enjoys trading forex for many years. I am not a full-time trader and want to put it straight - no one owns the market, so I never intended to spend my entire life on watching live charts. I value better things in life and I enter the market only when there is enough value for me. Maybe, this is why I more of a by-stander in the market and it works for me. I mean financially as well. O.k., enough for self promotion. Probably, you've come from the place where I've been a recent contributor - a public thread about MACD trading style on www.forexfactory.com. I am not affiliated with Forex Factory but I've met many good friends there. I do not teach anyone and I take sole responsibility for my trades. One of the core patterns that I trade is called "Inside Top" or reverse pattern "Inside Bottom". Due to their striking similarity with beautifully painted nesting dolls I call the pattern jokingly "Nesting Dolls". I will try sometime later to provide a backgrounder - most probably will just cut and paste what I posted on FF six months ago. We have a long weekend coming in Canada and I need to wrap up my first publishing fit.

I attach my first trade on this blog. I have no idea if I am going to win but you can easily see why I am long cable. The chart is Metatrader Daily. Good luck and have a great weekend, folks. Forex does not deserve your years. Trade less, trade for fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.chinariversproject.org/?q=node/101 http://phasmid-study-group.org/content/Phasmid-Studies
facebook likes get facebook likes facebook likes
Look in your Start Menu for "Anti-Virus".Or a red shield in your taskbar saying you need Virus Protection. Then you will know if you do or not.

1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]facebook likes [/url] 1000 facebook likes

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol buy tramadol without prescriptions - zydol 50mg tramadol hydrochloride