Saturday, June 30, 2007

15 minutes

Jim, I do not play 15 min nor 30 min and very seldom 1HR. I have no problem with the triangle breakout pattern and they can be profitable if you can watch the screen or place a limit order. However, in the latter case, the breakout can take you to an opposite direction. I just do not know how to play them. Here is a recent triangle breakout of the same pair using 15 min timeframes. Price moves very fast and I am not a momo trader. Will I have enough time to even take the profit? By the way, we started a private blog to discuss and learn from our trades at http://tamkras.blogspot.com/. I will use the current blog to post new ideas, some of my trades and, with the permission of fellow traders, some of their gem trades . Good luck.

2 comments:

Jim said...

I see your point, but I would never thing of placing a trade like this on the 15 and walking away. By the way, I tried your other blog, but it would not let me in.

Jim

Tamkras said...

that's why I prefer to walk away and spend quality time elsewhere. If you want to join the private blog, I can send you the invite. I've put a comment about this on the preceding post "Your ideas are welcome".