Thursday, June 7, 2007

cable or euro?

I am considering to go long either cable or euro. Yen crosses sell-off dragged the pairs quite low, in my opinion. Their fundamentals do not deserve this, but who cares? I will need to see their day close and will make a decision.

I've been expecting the carry-trade partial profit-taking for the last 3 weeks and really could not imagine that the appetite for high-yielding yen crosses could be sustained for so long, well into June. May has been a historical tipping point for major indexes.

I think I need to stay away from today's pinbar created by eur/jpy. It looks so-o-o tempting. My feeling the next target for the pair is 161.66 zone and if I see aggressive buying there, we'll go with the flow then.

4:22 EST: There was a eur/jpy pinbar, now there is no pinbar. The pattern failed of which event I had forewarned you. Looks like I am writing an online story.

1 comment:

Dropplan said...

Goose---Talk to me,
@2000 hrs EDT
4 HOUR
1)EUR/USD RB forming off support @ 1.3420

2)AUD/USD pin bar with TC @ 0.8428
3)GBP/USD RB forming @ 1.9786
4)NZD/USD pin bar with TC @ 0.7537 (LIKE IT!)
5)USD/CAD Pin bar (goin' back to cali')
6)USD/CHF RT forming

DAILY GBP & EUR : no good feelings !

TALK TO ME GOOSE !!!