Friday, June 15, 2007

thank you

I want to thank contributors to my blog - Dropplan, Jim and Luke - for your words of support. Forex trading is never easy but patience and courage can work magic. I will continue to post some new ideas in a while.

I just recently had a crazy idea what if we start teaching kids to forex. A sacrilege? When I see so many bright kids out in the streets rapping, a-wasting their young and precious years it is a sacrilege. Kids earning "bloody" points in online war games can make me cry or angry, why can't they be taught how to earn for their new bike? I guess it is a rethoric question and it is either us, the parents, or the street who is in charge. Third option is not given. Not that I would love to see our children as professional traders because someone must build bridges, cook excellent stuff, teach and drive.

My dad, as an example, even taught me how to lay bricks when building a house - it was so exciting to build! And I believe I can still do it. He said that he had taught me to an essential skill which would come in handy at difficult times, when the world goes asunder, when we ought to have the ability to return to basics and earn for the necessities. What about forex? I always thought that dedicating your entire life to something you can never control is not serious. I always wanted to turn it into a fun, a continuous challenge, a puzzle of 1 mln pieces.

Kids have a unique ability to see a lot of new things in the ordinary - I envy their ability to sort out things so quickly, see some hidden patterns in the skies, in a forest, beach. It is just amazing! So, rather than hitting each other in online wars why can't forex expedition be made as a new hobby? There is always so much to discover there only if you try to keep an open mind. Every week gives us a new pattern - they come and go - but some stay for longer time, and who else rather than our bright kids, with their acute vision, can sieve out thousands of short-lived patterns and compete with each other in better accuracy.

Forex is a never-ending puzzle. And as such it must be played with, not be bound to for life. The Market respects Masters of Other Earthly Things because there are no Masters of the Market.

God bless you.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Tamara,

I agree, and maybe this is a good channel to use to get through to the young people today. Jimmy is showing a lot of interest but he is being discouraged simply because he knows how smart he is, but he don't understand the concept. But he will, once I learn. and this is something you have to really plan out. Rachael, well, she still thinks she is going to be a singer and is very talented, and I will send you a track of a solo she did on a C.D. when she was in the 4th grade. I know you can send the file I just don't quite know how to do it as I have never messed with music files before. But, getting back to the young folks, I would love to teach them when I catch on and I know of a few that would be interested. If every one would seek out and help 1 child, our world would be a better place. Remember the song,"Put a little love in your heart...and the world would be a better place".

Anyway, back to trading, I would like you to check out a couple pairs I think are setting up. I got cable in a pennant formation on the 4 heading for an imminent breakout. Im trying to trade the triangle as we speak. Also, the USD/CAD on the 4 has broken a major trendline and came back to test forming a bullish engulfing candle formation. Looks like a nice buy with the 25 & 10 EMAs starting to move away from each other. I will email my charts so you can see, when you get time. Thank again for your efforts.

Jim