Sunday, June 24, 2007

Opening week June 24

Opened 1 main trade - long eur/chf @ 1.6547. SL - 1.6486.

Demo trade - long usd/chf @ 1.2287. SL - 1.2215.

Reminder:

1). These are my trades which suites my trading style and position sizing. Please, use money management rules according to your risk evaluation, do not exceed a maximum threshold of drawdown which will allow your account to survive in the long-term. If you are not aware of what the money management is, please, obtain books.

2). This is my journal and if you follow my trades you need to be aware why you enter the market. If you have a different plan it is your own opinion which counts. Trust your plan and senses.

3). Once you place trades, do not stay at the computer. Better shut it off and re-join your friends, family and enjoy life as it is. Watching every tick can be harmful to your health. I am serious.

4 comments:

Jim said...

Thanks for the advice, Tam. I will heed it.

Jim

Jim said...

Question, Tamara, why the stoploss at .6486.

Jim

Tamkras said...

i try to keep it around 50 pips. if i deduct 50 pips from my entry i would get 1.6497. it is very close to the psychological level and i saw it many times when the price takes it by 10 pips further and goes back. so, i've put 61 pips.

kappa said...

I am still following this pair by demotrade. Where do you find IBs for the support level ?