Saturday, June 16, 2007

Brave New Stars


As you are aware I had 2 long trades with eurodollar recently. All turned out well. If this chart can tell you something new I'll be happy. Just have a look at it, think and try to spot the difference between star formations. We can then talk about your findings.

And another chart showing the current loonie's price against the greenback. I marked 2 stars - in the recent past and last day's one. Classics teach us - long-tailed doji's in themselves show intensified market battle but as an isolated formation they still bear two outcomes. Thus, classics tell us to watch out for doji's neighbours.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Ahhhh, Tamara, You have been busy this morning. I was right on the Cad, wasn't I. Actually, if you draw that same trendline that I drew on the 4 hr Cad that I emailed to you, that new star you are talking about is actually a test of the top of that trendline.

Jim

Dropplan said...

Tamkras,(2015 EDT)
I feel the same way about teaching our children Forex (I have 5 !). It is my hope that I too can teach them one day so that they can be independant.
As far as the EUR/$(daily), I see that the swing high on 2/27/07 was 1.3258, the swing low on 3/26/07 was 1.3253 and your candle on 6/13/07 had a swing low of 1.3262! Do we have an "ABC 3 step" here to go long?