Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hi Tamara


Just trying this blog thing out, Did you catch the breakout of the pennant formation on the EUR/JPY. I missed it because I was losing money on the GBP and not looking at this pair at the time. It even gave us an entry after it tested the back of the Triangle at 165.67 and the stoploss would have been a moderate 35 pips. It also broke and tested the 168.78 price line, a line that the price found as ressistance during the formation of the triangle, and was now using the same line as support. Could have rode this baby until a full red candle formed and cleared on the back of the yellow trendline. All in all, it would have made for a good Friday. This is what I have to learn to spot ahead of time. And thank you Tamara for the chance to give something back for all the wonderful things you are doing. After I posted this I realized the yellow trendline doesn't exsist. I tried to edit and kept getting an error. I am sorry and will try to do better in the future.
Jim

No comments: