Friday, June 15, 2007

Week summary

Hope you enjoy this blog and some of my trades (definitely, not the geppy one, yikes..). On the bright side, this week is a definite plus to our further trading progress and experience.

Here is the summary for live trades:

Cable long + 60 (locked)
Aussie short + 40 (locked) + 40 (locked), + 55 (locked)
Euro long + 30 (locked), currently + 70
GBP/JPY (geppy) short - 90 (overkill, waste of money and time)
Total: 205 pips (the dollar amount is, of course, different).

EDIT @1:35 pm EST - I am locking my last trade of the week Long Euro (in plural form, remember?) with 85 pips. Total result of the week is 215 pips. You've seen everything in front of your eyes - no cheating.

Demo trades:
Long eur/cad - doing great
Short aud/cad - did well
Long aud/usd - did well

All are doing great, good results. They already compensated my stupid geppy loss.
And I missed a wonderful long opportunity with the loonie. Will wait for a new chance to enter.

Hope you performed well, too.

2 comments:

Luke said...

Good work Tamkra! You put forth tons of effort and stick with your plan. All that work pays off in the end. Your dedication truly inspires me:) Have yourself a wonderful weekend.

Jim said...

Thanks Tamara,

I am beginning to see the light. You have a great weekend and thanks for everything. God Bless you and your family.

Jim