Saturday, June 9, 2007

Detective Tamkras

Over the weekends I usually take time to read good articles on currency fundamentals published by Jyske bank analysts. I find their analysis of good quality and it is available for free.

Go here for their latest report.

Of late I noticed that DailyFX trading analysis can serve as a good contrarian indicator. I know none of us is perfect (hey, look what I missed last week - short euro and cable!) and it happens to all us. But I noticed some kind of persisent trend of failed dailyfx patterns over the last month.

1). short gbp/jpy - it went up another 200 pips;
2). long eur/aud - it went down another 200 pips;
3). long eur/usd - it went down another 200 pips.

There were other articles of the same effect, I just remember there is some pattern. They publish their analysis weekly, every Wednesday. So, watch out!

No comments: