Friday, June 22, 2007

Eur/Chf Update - demo trade

Again I enclose a chart of eur/chf. Try to analyze how the price acted once it broke the support line of the rising channel. Yes, it did go up as we expected in the direction of the major uptrend.



I posted exactly the same pattern recently on FF (I know Kappa sealed the long deal and it was a perfect start). Next, as I explained later, you should watch for some sign of reversal at the inside top area. This sign was given by the Market yesterday and I hope someone of you went short (I opened a new short demo trade and I will post a chart to confirm). As you can now see this is a 2-step evolution of the reversal. I enclose 2 charts - 1 from my recent post on FF and the current eur/chf evolution.


EDIT: 2 trades with this pair are enclosed - long and short, total 88 pips:

4 comments:

Luke said...

wow, almost identical! very good observation. I was wondering if you could post your pictures like you used to, your new method does not zoom in on the picture when I view the image. Its kinda hard to see exactly whats going on in the picture. If its too difficult for you, don't bother. Have a good weekend Tam.

Tamkras said...

Luke, just bear with me while I am trying to figure it out myself..

Tamkras said...

this should be fixed now. Try and see if you could zoom in on the charts.

Luke said...

Yep, thats much better. Sorry for being a pain in the arse!